What we will need:
1 tsp brown sugar
¼ tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven at 350 F.
1. Clean and core the apple.
2. In a small bowl, combine the sugar, muesli and cinnamon, and mix well.
3. Stuff the muesli mixture inside the apple core. Sprinkle with any leftover sugar on the stuffed apple.
4. Place the apple on a shallow baking pan. Pour water onto
the pan to about almost ½ inch.
5. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
6. Best served with a scoop of your favorite ice cream.
- Recipe submitted by Maggie
copyright © mommymaker.com