What we will need:
4 - 4 ½ cups of flour
2 tsp salt
7 grams active dry yeast
3 tbsp oil
1 1/3 cups water
1. In a large bowl combine the flour, salt and yeast.
2. Make a well in the centre, then add the oil and water, and mix well.
3. Remove the dough from the bowl and place onto a lightly floured work surface and knead.
4. Once the dough appears smooth, place it in a lightly oiled bowl.
Let it rise for 1 hour until doubled in size or place in the fridge overnight.
6. Take the dough out and gently mould the dough into a ball.
7. Then rest it on the baking parchment to prove for another hour.
8. Heat oven to 425 F.
9. Dust the loaf with flour and cut a cross (about 5 cm long) into the top of the loaf .
10. Bake for 30 minutes until golden brown.
- Recipe submitted by Karen
copyright © mommymaker.com