What we will need:
3 1/8 cups flour
1 cup warm water
4 tbsp vegetable oil
1 package active dry yeast
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
1. Mix the flour and yeast in a big bowl.
2. Add into the bowl the warm water, oil, salt and sugar and knead for about 5 minutes.
3. Cover bowl and let it rise for 45 minutes at room temperature, about 70 degrees.
4. Take the dough out gently from the bowl, and place it on a lightly flour
5. Work the dough gently and shape it into a ball. Don't use to much flour.
6. Place the ball shaped dough on a lightly greased pan and cover.
7. Preheat oven to 425 F.
8. Let dough rise for another about 30 minutes.
9. Pat the dough with your wet hands. Dust it also with a little flour.
10. Then use a sharp knife to make a grid on top of the dough.
11. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden browned.
- Recipe submitted by Karen
copyright © mommymaker.com