What we will need:
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar
3 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 large eggs
1 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Combine the softened butter, brown sugar, 1 egg and vanilla in a mixing bowl.
3. Whish until smooth.
4. In another mixing bowl, combine the flour, white
sugar, baking soda and baking powder.
5. Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and beat with a wooden spoon. Keep mixing until the dough appears crumbly.
6. Add the chocolate chips and the additional egg.
7. Keep mixing until the mixture is of the same consistency.
8. Roll the cookies into 1 inch balls.
9. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
10. Best served with cold milk.
- Recipe submitted by Karen
copyright © mommymaker.com