What we will need:
1/3 cup butter
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 tbsp syrup
1 ½ cups oatmeal
Pinch of salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In a sauce pan combine the butter, sugar, salt and syrup.
3. Heat until everything is melted, but do not bring to a boil.
4. Remove from heat when the mixture appears smooth.
5. Add the oatmeal to the mixture in the sauce pan and stir.
6. Mix well,
then pour the oatmeal mixture onto the cake pan and press down firmly.
7. Cook for 25 minutes.
8. Break/cut into pieces while it is still warm.
9. Leave to cool completely before serving.
- Recipe submitted by Jessie
copyright © mommymaker.com