What we will need:
½ cup frozen strawberries, thawed
¼ cup sugar
1 cup milk
3 scoops strawberry ice cream
2 whole strawberries for garnish
1. Combine the frozen strawberries and sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook for about 5 minutes and until all the sugar is dissolved.
2. Puree the strawberry mixture in a blender until smooth.
3. Refrigerate the strawberry puree for 1
hour or until cold.
4. In a blender, combine the strawberry syrup, milk, and 2 scoops strawberry ice cream.
5. Blend until smooth.
6. Add the last scoop of strawberry ice cream and blend just until combined.
7. Serve the strawberry shake in 2 glasses and top with a fresh strawberry.
- Recipe submitted by Nina
copyright © mommymaker.com