What we will need:
3/4 to 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast, sliced
2-3 cloves of garlic, crushed
1-2 red chilies, crushed
½ cup Thai basil leaves
1 cup long string bean
1 small onion, cut into one-inch slices
2 tbsp vegetable oil
2 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp sugar
½ fish sauce
1. Heat the oil in the wok or frying pan. Add the garlic and chilies, toss
them around until fragrant.
2. Add chicken and 1 tbsp of soy sauce and oyster sauce. Stir fry until the meat is thoroughly cooked (should be around 3-4 minutes).
3. Now add the vegetables, and stir-fry until they have softened but still retain some of their crispness.
4. Add the remaining soy sauce, as well as sugar and fish sauce. Add more to your taste if you'd like.
5. Remove from heat, and immediately fold in the basil.
6. Try serving this with hot steamed rice and a fried egg.
- Recipe submitted by Naruemon
copyright © mommymaker.com