Make 48 cookies
What we will need:
½ cup butter, softened
½ cup brown sugar
½ tsp vanilla
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 cup rolled oats
½ tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
2/3 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Cream together the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy in a large bowl.
3. Beat in the egg and vanilla.
4. Sift the flour and combine with oats,
baking soda and salt in another bowl.
5. Gradually add the flour mixture into the wet mixture.
6. Mix well.
7. Fold into the dough chocolate chips.
8. Pinch off the dough with a teaspoon to form a round cookie shape and place onto the cookie sheets.
9. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the edges of the cookies are golden.
- Recipe submitted by Sarah
copyright © mommymaker.com