What we will need:
½ cup dry milk
¼ cup smooth peanut butter
¼ cup honey
¼ cup rolled oats
¼ cup crisp rice cereal or coconut flakes
1. Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
2. Shape the dough into balls (~2cm sized balls).
3. Crush rice cereal in a tough plastic bag. Then pour onto a very large flat tray.
4. Roll the peanut balls to coat them with the cereal or coconut flakes.
Or you can leave the crushed cereal in a bag, and put the balls in there to coat them.
6. The peanut balls are ready to eat, but best after having been in the fridge for 1 or 2 hours.
- Recipe submitted by Karen
copyright © mommymaker.com