What we will need:
4 cups regular rolled oats
1 ¼ cups sugar
½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 cup butter or margarine, softened
2 tbsp cold espresso
1 ½ tbsp vanilla sugar
2 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened baking chocolate, melted
1/3 cup coconut flakes
1. In a large bowl mix the oats, sugar, and cocoa together.
2. Add butter and mix the ingredients together (use your hands if you'd like).
Now blend in the coffee, vanilla sugar and the chocolate.
4. Pinch off the dough and roll between your hands to make small balls.
5. Roll the balls in the coconut flakes.
6. Balls are ready to eat, but best after refrigerate for 1 or 2 hours.
- Recipe submitted by Amanda
copyright © mommymaker.com