What we will need:
1 cup flour
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tbsp sugar
1 cup skim milk
½ tsp vanilla
¼ cup soda water
2 tbsp butter, melted
1. Mix the first 3 ingredients well together. Set aside.
2. Whisk until smooth the egg, milk, vanilla, soda water and butter.
3. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredient and mix well. It is fine if the batter is lumpy.
4. Heat the frying
pan and lightly oil it or butter it.
5. Slowly pour batter on the hot oiled frying pan about ¼ cup for each pancake.
6. Flip only once when you see that your pancake starts to bubble on the top.
- Recipe submitted by Lisa
copyright © mommymaker.com