For the Slaw, we will need:
1 shredded/chopped medium size cabbage
¼ cups shredded carrot
2 tbsp minced onion
For the Dressing, we will need:
½ cup mayonnaise
½ cup milk
2 ½ tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 ½ tbsp white vinegar
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper
1. Mix and whisk all the dressing ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Combine cabbage, carrot and onion and toss well.
3. Pour the dressing over the
over the slaw and make sure to coat well.
4. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving. If you keep it overnight, it will taste best.
- Recipe submitted by Shannon
copyright © mommymaker.com