What we need:
2 cups all purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
2/3 cup milk
A pinch of salt
6 tbsp olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 425 F.
2. Mix all the ingredients well together until you can form a ball.
3. Knead dough by hand inside the bowl until it feels smooth and does not stick to the side of the bowl any more.
4. Put the dough onto the pizza pan and begin to press it down to form a
round pizza shape.
5. Put your favorite toppings on.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the cheese begins to bubble.
- Recipe submitted by Shannon
copyright © mommymaker.com